Named AnchorsThis extension adds a new tab to Page Info with information about the named anchors in the current document.
- Drag & Drop the address of a named anchor to the browser to open the page at the specified anchor
It looks like due to a Firefox bug it is not possible to drag & drop URL's from the Page Info window when you
are running Windows. Miha Filej was so kind to create a bugzilla bug report about this (non-) behaviour, see
ScreenshotsClick on the image for an enlarged image.
|Released:||April 9, 2012|
|For:||Firefox 0.8 - 2.0|
|Supported languages:||ca-AD, da-DK, de-DE, en-US
es-ES, fi-FI, fr-FR, hu-HU, it-IT,
ja-JP, nl-NL, pt-BR, ru-RU, tr-TR
Install instructionsTo install the extension in Firefox, just click on the install link. If Firefox gives a warning that it is not possible to install software from "extensions.sanjer.nl", click on the "Edit Options..." button and allow software to install from the site by clicking on the "Allow" button. Close the dialog and click again on the install link.
All Named Anchors (pre-)releases
Files marked green arecurrent releases and are recommended to install. The files marked red arepre-releasesand only suited for those who know what they are doing. The pre-releases are not guaranteerd to work with the latest Firefox release. Check the extension Changelog for more details.
20 April, 2008 version 0.4betaNew features:
- Compatible with Firefox 3 Beta
21 April, 2007 version 0.3.2New features:
- Added ja-JP locale, contributed by Kippis
4 March, 2007 version 0.3.1New features:
- Added ca-AD locale, contributed by el_libre
- Added fi-FI locale, contributed by Risse
- Added tr-TR locale, contributed by kara
28 October, 2006 version 0.3New features:
- Compatible with Firefox 2.0, removed Mozilla support.
- Added da-DK locale, contributed by AlleyKat
- Added de-DE locale, contributed by jojaba
- Added es-ES locale, contributed by wolfgangmixer
- Added fr-FR locale, contributed by MatrixIsAllOver
- Added it-IT locale, contributed by Rodrigo Bergmann Laurindo
- Added pt-BR locale, contributed by TLemur
- Added ru-RU locale, contributed by ZuGro
25 January, 2006 version 0.2.1New features:
- Added hu-HU locale, contributed by KAMI
9 December, 2005 version 0.2New features:
- Compatible with Firefox version 1.5.
- Added a new column "Content" on the "Named Anhors" tab. This column displays the content of the named anchor for a better description of the anchor. Note that the content is in a lot (most?) cases empty.
4 November, 2004 version 0.15New features:
- Compatible with Firefox version 1.0.
- Removed the different handling of XHTML and non-XHTML documents. For every document all A elements with a name attribute and all A elements with an id attribute and no href attribute are listed as Named Anchor.
8 October, 2004 version 0.14New features:
- It seems <a name="abc"></a>' is not invalid in XHTML, just deprecated. This fix shows the "old style" named anchors in XHTML documents when defined.
1 October, 2004 version 0.13New features:
- Named anchors in XHTML documents are now listed. For non XHTML documents the anchors '<a name="abc"></a>' are listed and for XHTML documents '<a id="abc"></a>'.
- When the current document href already included a hash, the hash of a named anchor was added to this href and the result was an invalid URL.
15 September, 2004 version 0.12New features:
- Compatible with Firefox 1.0 Preview Release
15 June, 2004 version 0.11New features:
- Updated the install process to work with the new Extension Manager in Firefox 0.9. The old extension mechanism is still supported.
17 May, 2004 version 0.1New features:
- Initial version