Allow Empty Subject
This little extension disables the warning dialog when you send a message without a subject.
It is not about promoting messages without a subject, it is about customizing Thunderbird. It is amazing what you can customize in Thunderbird with CSS and extensions, it felt strange you could not customize the "no subject" dialog.
- Just plain and simple, no preferences, just no warning dialog.
|Released:||September 4, 2012|
|For:||Thunderbird 2.x - 11.9.x|
Install instructionsFirst download the xpi file to your hard disk by clicking on the install link. If you use Internet Explorer to download the file, be aware that IE sometimes adds a .zip extension to the file. If this happens, remove the .zip extension from the file and replace it with .xpi. Run Thunderbird and go to "Tools | Extensions", click on the "Install" button and open the saved xpi file.
All Allow Empty Subject (pre-)releases
Files marked green arecurrent releases and are recommended to install. The files marked red arepre-releasesand only suited for those who know what they are doing. The pre-releases are not guaranteerd to work with the latest Thunderbird release. Check the extension Changelog for more details.
9 April, 2012 version 1.2New features:
- Compatible up to Thunderbird v11.9.x
23 January, 2012 version 1.1New features:
- Compatible up to Thunderbird v9.9.x
14 November, 2011 version 1.0New features:
- Compatible up to Thunderbird v8.9.x
31 October, 2011 version 0.9New features:
- Compatible up to Thunderbird v7.9.x
5 September, 2011 version 0.8New features:
- Compatible with Thunderbird v6.0.x up to v6.9.x
31 July, 2011 version 0.7New features:
- Compatible with Thunderbird 5.0.x (up to 5.9.x).
20 July, 2010 version 0.6New features:
- Compatible with Thunderbird 3.1.x (up to 3.9.x).
21 January, 2010 version 0.5New features:
- Compatible with Thunderbird 3 and later. Made version 0.4. only installable for Thunderbird 3.0 by mistake. This version will install in alll Thunderbird 3.0.x releases.
9 January, 2010 version 0.4New features:
- Compatible with Thunderbird 3. Thanks for Ben Lerner to make the code much cleaner.
19 April, 2007 version 0.3New features:
- Compatible with Thunderbird 2 (NOTE: not for Thunderbird 1.x)
28 December, 2005 version 0.2New features:
- Compatible with Thunderbird 1.5 (NOTE: not for Thunderbird 1.0.x)
28 September, 2004 version 0.1New features:
- Initial version (for Thunderbird 0.8 - 1.0.x)